Senior Service Designer
Are you a seasoned designer with a strategic mind-set and excellent communication and facilitation skills? We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Senior Service Designer with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
- Lead the service design stages of a project, translating research insights into memorable user experiences
- Map user journeys and help companies define their processes to enable new service experiences
- Conceptualize and define the methodology to solve a client’s challenge
- Lead projects on a day-to-day basis, managing project teams, priorities, resources and timing
- Prepare, coordinate, and participate in research tasks such as interviews with users or discussion groups
- Coordinate international projects across several countries
We would like you to be...
- A skilled service designer with 3+ years of professional experience and an educational background in service design
- Proficient in sketching, visualizing, prototyping and testing of service solutions in both early and late stages of development
- Professional in the use of service design techniques like value proposition, journey mapping, service specification, blueprinting, testing, etc.
- Up-to-date on the latest techniques/trends/thinking within your field, and ready to share your knowledge and thoughts with both colleagues and clients
- An EU national, or with a working permit for Spain – this is a must have!
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English and Spanish – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
- An office in a fantastic location in Madrid City Center, just a stone’s throw from the city’s bubbling cultural hubs Conde Duque and Malasaña
- Healthy and delicious breakfasts every Monday (balanced out by pizza at our Friday Inspiration lunches!)
- Weekly knowledge-sharing sessions, designed to cultivate cross-discipline talent as well as some healthy competition
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture
- Annual, cross-office inspiration trip, and local inspiration sessions all year round
Go right ahead and click the “Apply” button down below. Please apply in English, and remember to tell us why you're the right one to join our team.
We're itching to see your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (PDF or web).
Are you interested?Apply
Apply for this job!