Senior Service Designer at Laerdal Medical
In the Program Team we design, implement, and support solutions and activities that are not achievable with single products or transactions. Programs are closely integrated in the Customer’s operation, and is often designed in collaboration with an expert partner.
The components in a Program could include advanced Patient Simulators, screen based e-learning and simulations, and supporting Services. As a Service Designer you will work closely with Customers and Program Managers and you will be responsible of the overall user experience of the programs.
What you will do:
• Conduct User Research to deeply understand user needs within the field of Health Care clinical organisations and students in health care related programs.
• Visualize and communicate findings and insights to the development team.
• Design, prototype, develop and specify the complete user experience of our Patient Care programs.
• Plan, perform and document design validation activities.About you:You probably have master’s degree within service design, interaction design, or industrial design, and at least 5 years of relevant work experience. Longer work experience may compensate for the formal level of education.
• Profound insight and experience in all aspects of design methodology
• Good abilities in understanding user needs and transferring them into actionable tasks• Enthusiasm for creating the best possible holistic user experiences
• Strong visualization and communication skills
• Experience in planning and execution of user tests and product / services validation
• Good prototyping skills (physical and digital) is a plus
• Experience from the education or health care sector will be an advantage but not a requirement• Fluent English, written and spoken
You will work in a diverse multi-cultural environment with people across continents. You will be expected to travel about 50% of the time. Laerdal offers a competitive work package and benefits.
Are you interested?Apply
Apply for this job!