Nile HQ- Head of Business Development & Head of Design Research
Two leadership opportunities have opened up at Nile, a leading design research, service design and business design firm in the UK.
We are forward-thinking Service Design consultancy. We have a very diverse and talented team, including designers, researchers, strategists and storytellers. We have bold ambitions for the future and an exciting new proposition ready to take to market. We build relationships with our clients based on excellent market and customer engagement which we achieve through world class research. That’s where you come in.
Nile is looking for a new:
- Head of Business Development
- Head of Design Research
For further information, please consult the Nile website, or send your CV, cover letter and other documents to email@example.com.
HEAD OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
You are ambitious, energetic and love to own a challenge. You are a skilled strategist and analyst. But you also understand the creative process and have the personality to build internal and external relationships with diverse stakeholders. You will be able to work flexibly when required. Travel within the UK, and sometimes beyond, will not phase you, and may involve some dedicated time in London and other places when required.
This is a new, senior management position. The job will demand your best work. If you are right for this role, you wouldn’t want it any other way.
● Create and implement a new business strategy
● To meet new business revenue generation targets
● To inform the business’s content and marketing strategy
● Experience of market analysis and opportunity identification
● Experience of development of sales strategy in a similar organisation
● Proven track record of performance against new business sales targets
● Demonstrable understanding of the service design proposition
● A passion for great customer/user experience
● Knowledge of sales capability development e.g. CRM and lead generation
● Experience of establishing a new business sales function
● Experience of pitch-team management
● Experience of commercial pricing and negotiation
HEAD OF DESIGN RESEARCH- EDINBURGH
( £55K - 65K PLUS BENEFITS )
You thrive on knowledge. The answer is the quest and the research that is required to get there is the fuel in your engine. Where others would turn away and be scared of the challenge and detail, you will embrace it. Love design. Love research. Love design research. It’s that simple. You will be a visionary leader for our Design Research Unit - a confident change-maker with the tenacity to define and deliver next-generation design research capabilities.
This is a key role within our senior management team. You must have the ability to define and deliver new capabilities and lead the team through change.
• Manage a team of consultants from a range of disciplines.
• Lead and standardise our processes as well as build strategic partnerships with our clients.
• Generate income through account management.
• Integrate research at all stages of the design process.
• Expertise in quantitative as well as qualitative research methods to drive innovation and strategy
• Proven experience of leading design research in a corporate or consultancy environment, informing the iterative design of digital products and omni-channel services
• Experienced practitioner in design research and usability testing
• Experience of people and team management.
• Experience of working closely with design teams to implement design research insights.
• Research or related behavioral psychology or social science qualification.
• Experience of leading design research for financial services brands.
• Involvement in industry bodies, research network recognised and respected.
• Previous experience of defining and implementing new design research capabilities, offerings and propositions.
If you think this is you please send us your CV or portfolio, firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you interested?Apply
Apply for this job!