Internship User Experience Design Telekom
Focus: User Experience/Service Design
We invite you to participate in innovation projects of Deutsche Telekom in the exciting area of User Experience/Service Design and to support us in the user-centered development and design of interactive services and prototypes. You will gain a sound insight into the work of the UX/Service Designer and can apply and deepen your skills in User Experience/Service Design in a wide variety of projects.
As part of the Telekom Design Team you support us among other things with the
- Execution of customer and user surveys, usability tests and workshops
- Conception and visualization of user needs and end-to-end user experiences for digital and physical products (use cases, user journeys, prototypes)
- Development of information architectures and innovative concepts for interactive products and prototypes.
- Development of concrete concepts, wireframes and designs.
- Passion for good design and user experience.
- Creativity and strong conceptual and design skills.
- Very high technical and internet affinity as well as analytical thinking skills.
- Very good written and spoken German and English.
- Commitment, a communicative personality and the ability to work in a team.
If you would like to do an internship of at least 4 months or your internship semester with us in Bonn in this innovative environment, we look forward to receiving your application. After the internship you are invited to write your thesis with us or to continue working for us as a working student.