Content and Marketing Manager at the Service Design Network
The Service Design Network is looking for an experienced, independent and proactive content and marketing manager to help us develop content- and marketing strategies and produce content for different channels.
- You will maintain our social media presence on a daily basis, as well as manage and create our newsletter on a bi-weekly basis.
- You will create, publish and manage content on our website.
- You will research and monitor relevant media channels, identify possible spheres of activity, and transform your findings into new pieces for our website, newsletter and social media.
- You will market and present SDN project campaigns to diverse audiences, manage multiple projects and maintain schedules and marketing budgets.
- You will measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- You will critically review our content and channels, suggesting new opportunities to raise performance and gain more attention.
- You will develop new and creative growth strategies for our digital channels.
- You will regularly communicate and maintain relations with internal and external PR teams, editors, bloggers, developers, and other partners to ensure digitally distributed content aligned with the brand- and content strategy of SDN.
- You will create new sponsorship and partnership opportunities within our content channels to improve networking and raise revenue.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Passion and a good understanding for the field of Service Design
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Excellent English is a must
- English editing and copywriting skills
- A knowledge of website analytics tools are a plus
- You are self-confident and highly reliable and work independently.
- You are able to maintain an overview while switching between different projects and responsibilities.
- You are also willing to support your colleagues with other projects in peak times.
- We are open-minded, communicative team who welcomes a positive person who is willing to share ideas and opinions, and isn’t afraid of critique and compromise. You should be interested in service design and related disciplines.
- You will have the opportunity to proactively shape the future of a growing international organization by enhancing our offering with your ideas.
- Dealing with stakeholders all around the globe, you will work with people from different cultures, communities and industries. And you will improve your knowledge of service design and related disciplines.
- You will work in an open-minded multi-national team of motivated young professionals.
- Regular team lunches cooked for you by our wellness manager
- The opportunity to grow and learn through external training and conferences
- Flexible working hours and flat hierarchies.
- we are looking for someone to work with us in the long term
- the job is currently a part time position, with the possibility of becoming a full time position in the future
- Working hours are flexible and can be discussed with management
- You should be able to start as soon as possible
- We are open to applications from all over the world. However, please keep in mind that a valid visa is needed before applying. And that you will be working in Cologne Germany.
- Compensation is based upon labour agreement; labour grading is dependent on your educational and professional background.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please send us a cover letter explaining why you are the perfect match for this position, a CV including descriptions of your role within last jobs/projects and your possible start date.
Please send your applications to Aleksandra Marjanovic: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you interested?Apply
Apply for this job!