"PDR very quickly got us bought into the policy problem and taught us a lot about how we could do this. The design tools were very useful, as was the equipment, space and people power of the team."
About the programme
Service design offers the opportunity to look at the challenges that face your organisation from a different perspective – enabling you to really understand what’s happening in your services, and how your customers experience them.
This course will equip you with the confidence to apply a service design approach in your organisation. The course is aimed at in-house business improvement and performance teams, including staff in the following roles; commissioning, innovation, audit, business improvement, performance management, information technology, operations and public policy.
What you will learn
· The fundamentals of service design
· Processes that will help you design within tight boundaries
· Methods for understanding what your service is really like to use and deliver
· Tools for engaging front-line staff in design and innovation projects
· How to use design to formulate public policy
· New ideas for stretching your approach to continuous improvement
· Understand how to manage design and innovation within public services
· How to get buy-in for innovation
· Techniques for designing and iterating on live projects
· How you can design more effective touchpoints for your service
Upon successful registration, a confirmation email complete with invoice will be sent to confirm your booking along with a list of hotel options with special rates. Payment must be made to confirm your place on the course at this stage, this can be done by cheque or BACS transfer.
Convince your boss
Use this Information Pack
to convince your boss that the course is right for you, or get in touch by emailing: email@example.com or calling 029 2041 6720.
Early bird: £825 / £995 (from 1st September 2016)