As we all know, the world is changing at an unprecedented pace, and businesses are forced to navigate through a high degree of uncertainty. Strategic Foresight is a powerful tool that can help organisations identify emerging trends, anticipate future scenarios, and develop a proactive mindset.
In this webinar, Pascal will share his extensive experience and knowledge of Strategic Foresight, providing insights on how Service Design practitioners can leverage it to create value for their clients and organisations.
This is a free one-hour webinar on the topic of Foresight and Service Design. The event will be made of:
- A short introduction
- An interview with Pascal Wicht hosted by Daniele Catalanotto
- A Q&A session
As Pascal and Daniele are old friends, the webinar will be designed less like a formal interview but more like a conversation between friends to which you are all invited. During this conversation, we will cover questions like:
- What is Strategic Foresight?
- What are some of the key mindsets or principles of Strategic Foresight?
- How can Service Design practitioners apply Strategic Foresight skills?
- How does Strategic Foresight play a role in your daily life?
- What are resources and references to check out when you are curious about Strategic Foresight for Service Design?
When and where
The event will take place remotely on Wednesday May 17, 2023, at 18:00(Swiss Time, see in your local time. Don't miss the opportunity to learn from Pascal's passion for teaching and his expertise in strategic design.
As for any Swiss event, please join 5 minutes before so that we can start in a timely way.
Who can join?
Participation is free, and all levels of Service Design practitioners are welcome. Even if you are living outside of Switzerland, you're more than welcome to join this remote webinar.