With this event, SDN UK is asking the London service design community to roll up their sleeves, put on their thinking caps, and compete for pride and honour at the year-end service design pub quiz!
Service Design Network UK organises the first SDN Christmas Event in London!
- Where: The Blacksmith and Toffee Maker - private room
- Time: Arrivals at 6:30pm with refreshments and nibbles, 7:00pm sharp start, 8:00pm wrap up and networking until 9:00pm with refreshments
- Size: Around 40-50 people attending
- Organizer: Jacqueline Adriano / Lauren Coleman
With this event, SDN UK is asking the London service design community to roll up their sleeves, put on their thinking caps, and compete for pride and honour at the year-end service design pub quiz! SDN UK team will create something entertaining and information rich, without feeling like an exam.
Areas of inquiry will include
- Analytical thinking: Guess the service design method based on clues sketched up by coquizmasters, Lauren Coleman and Jacqueline Adriano
- Intuition: Guess the service behind the blueprint
- Geek factor: Ability to unravel anagrams based on service design techniques
- Tech savviness: Awareness of emergent technologies that enable new services
- Psychologist extraordinaire: From Pavlov’s dogs to behavioural economics
- Connected animal: Questions on sociocultural trends and an increasingly connected world
- Well rounded: A round on general knowledge, such as Donald Trump’s political affiliation
- Light hearted: Finally, a bit of gratuitous fun with some bonus questions
SDN UK is looking forward to your participation!
The contents was provided by Lauren Coleman