The Royal College of Art is a global pioneer in the teaching of MA-level service design and has successfully trained a new generation of practitioners who are driving transformational change. Our graduates work at Google, Facebook, BT, EY, the Ministry of Justice and the Cabinet Office as well as the world’s leading innovation and design consultancies.
This introductory online, interactive, executive masterclass led by Professor Clive Grinyer will teach you the theory and practice of the essence of the approach and how to apply practical tools for effective service design, whatever your industry or organisation.
For more information, please visit our webpage:
Places are limited so if you are interested in attending, please click here to book, and select 'Service Design Masterclass' on the form.
- Fees: £1200
- 4 sessions over 2 weeks
- Week 1: Thursday 2 – Friday 3 February 2023
- Week 2: Monday 6 – Tuesday 7 February 2023
- 9am – 12.30pm GMT per session
- Week 1: Thursday 11 – Friday 12 May 2023
- Week 2: Monday 15 – Tuesday 16 May 2023
- 9am – 12.30pm BST per session