What will I learn?
Through a mix of seminars and hands-on experience you will learn to:
- objectively analyse the features and benefits of a product
- create ideas that evolve products, taking them an iterative step forward
- understand the need for step-change innovation
- use extreme idea-generation techniques, such as idea mapping, analysis and identification
- use sketch modelling and presentation skills
- deepen confidence in step-change innovation techniques.
How will I learn?
The Disruptive Market Innovation Through Design course includes:
- disruptive idea-generation techniques
- hands-on exercises, and prototyping
- testing and iterative development.
Participants will work in interdisciplinary teams.
- have access to subject experts and experienced professionals
- return to your organisation with new tools for innovation and a greater ability to work collaboratively
- through interaction and networking with a diverse set of peers
- strengthen ideation and visualisation skills to realise design innovations
- learn prototyping skills.
Who should attend?
This short course will be useful for people interested in:
- creative idea generation techniques for design
- disruptive design innovation for real-world markets
- experiencing the teaching style of the Royal College of Art.
In the past we have attracted delegates such as:
- research and development teams
- innovation managers
- marketing managers
- creative directors