About Brian Hoadley
Build, Optimize, Coach and Train Digital, Product, Design and Research teams
With a unique view of digital, having worked agency and client-side over my career, I prefer working with organizations and people who want to improve how they work, build new capabilities or learn new skills.
I’m deeply experienced across Digital, Product, Design and Research, and provide:
- Capability assessments
- Team organizational design, build and optimization
- C-suite and Leadership team advising
- Assistance to teams looking for better ways to work together, within and across capabilities
- Digital delivery process reviews, design and optimization
- Consulting within and across transformation programs
- Coaching, training and mentoring
Skills that I draw from in my work include:
- Project and program management
- Undergraduate teaching
- Digital product, service and UX design – skilled practitioner
- Interim digital, product, design and research leadership
- Team recruitment
- Writing and storytelling
To me, service design means...
I believe in the ecosystems in which humans and technology interoperate. I've always taken a balanced approach to design looking at what the business is trying to achieve (including the humans who work inside the business), their supplier relationships, and their customers / users. I also look at the kinds of experiences that their customers have grown used to over time, to better understand how the people and organizations I help might benefit from commonly recognized patterns of use.