In the last few days before Jam weekend, we’d like to connect with you over drinks at our happy hour -- whether you're planning to attend the Jam or not!
This happy hour is a way for our community to come together and celebrate our common interests. For those who are interested in getting more information about the DC Service Jam, Jam presenters, coaches, and past participants will be there to answer all your questions and fill you in! So tap into your creative side, grab a beer, take a tour of the innovation center, and enjoy the night!
*All proceeds from the happy hour go directly towards the DC Service Jam, in order to keep registration costs low. To ensure we have equal representation from each Meetup community, every group will receive the same amount of limited tickets to this event.
What is the DC Service Jam?
For those who aren’t familiar, it’s part of the Global Service Jam, a not-for-profit event, organized by an informal global network of service design aficionados. Over the course of this weekend, design thinking enthusiasts – like you –come together from over 100 cities worldwide to brainstorm, prototype, and test our way to awesome service design solutions, surrounding a secret theme that’s revealed on the first night of the Jam.
Sounds fun, right?!
To learn more about the Jam, view the agenda, and register for the event, go to: www.DCServiceJam.com
DC Service Jam Sponsors:
• Maga Design, Inc:http://magadesign.com
• Booz Allen: http://www.boozallen.com/
• Peer Insight: http://www.peerinsight.com
• Unleaded: https://www.meetup.com/UnleadedDC/
• Service Design DC: https://www.meetup.com/ServiceDesignDC/
• Healthcare Experience Design: https://www.meetup.com/Healthcare-Experience-Design-DC/
• DT:DC: https://www.meetup.com/Design-Thinking-DC/