According to the plan we decided to initiate a power group (A-Team) to move faster and along several diverse directions, such as: #IT / #Retail / #Org-Design / #SMB-Design / #Digital-Transformation. The final list of directions will be decided after second meet-up – the last one for a hand-picked audience.
We presented SDN Mission and Goals and started working toward the first pack of Registrations, to make a presentation of Ukraine in SDN more noticeable. We're working towards making first checks go to SDN from Ukraine :)
We thank all the people who found time to help establish an understanding of future steps of SDN Ukraine! Special thank goes to Iryna Bondarenko, current SDN Member for sharing her vision and perspectives on SD development in Ukraine.
List of participants of Meet-up #1:
- Rey Mayson (Design Director, Dreamteam.gg – huge cybersports web portal)
- Pavel Yeremenko (Head of PM, Nova Poshta – #1 private UA logistics operator)
- Konstantin Hladkov (Lead UX Designer, SoftServe – most innovative outsource company in UA)
- Alexander Yefremov (CEO, Kitsoft – egov. and corporate software development)
- Daria Ivaschenko (UX Manager, Epam)
- Yuri Mykolyshyn (CMO, ex-Intel Ukraine)
- Igor Dyakov (CDO, fezr.com
– customer-centric digital products)
- Andriy Todorov (Business consultant, freelance)
- Vladimir Maiakin (national coordinator, EGAP)
- Oleg Nobr (Design Manager, Apollo Design Center co-founder)
- Maksym Tkachuk (me, Design Management and Engineering, Form.com
/ Worldapp – data collection giant)
- Artem Volkhonsky (Head of Digital Product Development Department , Nova Poshta)
We're happy to welcome new fantastic people in SDN-Ukraine community, that will help us move in good tempo:
– Rodion Sorokin – Service Design practitioner, runs Humanized Design – local FB community with over 1k likes. Rodion will share his broad experience in non-digital businesses, mostly from SMB segment.
– Ukrposhta – #1 national UA logistics operator – will share their experience on Meet-up #2 – they have much to tell.
– most powerful data collection platform on web. will share their negative experience.
Share your thoughts0 Replies
Please login to comment