Our training is an exceptional blend of three different mindsets which share similar values and philosophy – Lean, Agile and Service Design. Moreover, it’s not only theoretical overview of various approaches but natural step-by-step implementation of these techniques into design and development of viable solution for real-life business case that will be relevant for all participants.
You will become co-creators of your own learning experience and take away will depend only on your personal input and attitude.
The event might be relevant for:
- Everybody who is interested in Agile and wants to be the agent of changes when incorporating Agile iterative approaches toward design and development
- Everybody who wants to learn about Design Thinking and its practical application
- Designers who want to use Lean and Agile approaches in their everyday work
The core topics of the workshop are:
- Overview of Agile, Lean, and Service Design
- Successful Cases of use
- Practical tools used by each of the approaches
- Teamwork and dynamics
- Customer centricity and Design Thinking
- User testing
- Real-time application of new knowledge
By the end of the training:
You will be able to efficiently work using Agile and Service Design, generate, develop and deliver products and services. But the most important you will gain valuable hands-on experience with design and development in the real project. Also, you will become a faithful Service Design believer spreading Lean Agile Principles and Values within your Team and Organization.
When: 1-2 February 2020, 10:00 – 18:00
Where: office Symphony Solutions (Lviv, Naukova 2B)
Price: 100 USD till 24.01; 150 USD after 24.01
Share your thoughts0 Replies
Please login to comment