A hands-on webinar format
This webinar is made of three parts
- Talk: a presentation of the structure of the framework and how to use it in your Service Design practice
- Workshop: hands-on time with the framework
- Q&A: ask your questions to the creators of the framework and share your feedback
We will have a presentation, a workshop, and a discussion.
About the framework
This framework was co-created by Kevin Richard, Daiana Zavate, Krasi Bozhinkova.
The framework uses metaphors which interconnect and help draw a map of realities & possibilities, and highlight relationships to foster new narratives.
This is a tool to help organisations do either diagnosis or prospective work about a current situation and/or a potential challenge/problem. The aim is to enable organisations to find direction, develop a portfolio of strategies, or simply make better decisions.
It is built around 4 main concepts:
- Oceans – The type of environment(s) the organisation is navigating in (eg. market);
- Archetypes – The type of organisational behaviours and related heuristics;
- Landscape – The type of contextual structures that exist within/around the organisation and provide capabilities and constraints;
- Monsters – The type of challenges and obstacles.
This webinar and framework can help to:
- better understand a current situation;
- better understand a potential challenge/problem;
- figure out a direction;
- create strategies;
- make better decisions.
Date and hosts
Thursday 6 April 2023 from 6 PM to 8 PM (CET, Swiss Time).
See time in your local time zone.
A big thank you to the volunteers who make this event possible.
This is a free 2-hour webinar that will happen remotely
Share your thoughts0 Replies
Please login to comment