Ministry of Employment and the Economy (TEM) welcomes you to our joint May SDN Meetup
Service design is becoming better known and applied in business and organisations today. Many of our networks' business members have already started to build user–centric understanding and capacities. They have used service design, created own service design teams, or are planning to build partnerships with service providers. Together, we have gained experiences and learned lessons in utilising service design resources and developing know-how .
SDN has been reaching out to businesses and organisations to build a stronger SDN community in Finland. We create a friendly and supportive platform to share experiences and learn from one another. We want to support our members and raise awareness of relevant topics.
This meetups topics is acquiring service design resources; How to get the best service design resources and service? What are the biggest challenges and new ideas when buying know-how and finding partners?
- Trends of buying and selling service design, findings, perspectives, concrete experiences
- The questions and challenges when building service design competence (internally or externally). How to tackle them?
- How to acquire the best service design resources and service?
- Inhouse team, partners or freelancers – experiences of different models. Which suits us best?
- Your questions, peer experiences, new ideas from the network
- SDN Greetings
- Ulla Hiekkanen–Mäkelä, Director, Ministry of Employment and the Economy (Finland) –“Opening words and greetings from TEM"
17.00–17.30 Keynote talks
- Johanna Kotipelto, Senior Specialist, Prime Minister’s Office: "Findings and insight from the Experimental Finland – advocating an experimental culture and focusing on clients"
- Janne Mattila, Senior Advisor at Finnish Tax Administration: "Experiences from the client perspective, starting service design co-operation with a partner"
- Tia Sistonen, Senior Service Designer, SDN & Digia: “Providing service design resources to internal and external clients – best practices and challenges"
17.30–18.30 Workshop sessions and round table discussions
18.30–19.30 Sharing the outcomes and networking
Please note: Only limited attendance available. Please cancel your ticket if you can not make it on Thursday. The original SDN Business Meetup place of the venue is changed and now the event is open to all network. Those attendees that already registered to the original meetup do not have to register again.
Read more about us:
Ministry of Employment and the Economy (Finland): www.tem.fi
Finnish Tax Administration: www.vero.fi
- Ministry of Employment and the Economy - TEM Auditorio Eteläesplanadi 4, 00130 Helsinki -