About Nabeel Kassam
Futures Innovation Designer + Systems Design
Nabeel is passionate about... design and culture, service design methodologies, service design thinking, innovation, design education, user experience, prototyping, service delivery, trends, expert interviews, workshop, digital service, user-centred, inclusive, workshops, service design toolkit, system design, stakeholder map, service innovation, experience design, design research and Workshop design
Hi, I'm Nabeel. I'm a Futures, Systems & Service Designer.
What I bring to any project & team:
- Strategic foresight and systems thinker
- Leading projects through the development lifecycle
- Facilitating design workshops
- Solving problems using design thinking, systems design, critical design, speculative design, user + human centered design and service design processes
- Accessible + inclusive mindset
- Leadership, both formal & informal, in cross-functional teams
- Extensive public communication skills
- Adept at working in multicultural, global environments
- High integrity & ethical approach to technology
To me, service design means...
Nothing begins with us... All the work we ever do is a collaboration. It's a collaboration with the art, with the space, with concepts, with any kind of work that's come before you and that will come after. It's also a collaboration with the world you're living in. With the experiences you've had. With the tools you use. With the audience. And with who you are today.